I'm looking forward to teaching yoga this summer on my rooftop deck and garden. The space is perfect for practicing yoga and saluting the sun, and it has great views of downtown Chicago and the surrounding area. I hope you'll join me this summer for 8 FREE Friday morning yoga sessions themed to each of Patanjali's 8 Limbs of Yoga. Learn more here.
- Yoga will take place at 855 W Buckingham Place, Unit 4E, in Lakeview.
- We'll start promptly at 7:00am, so please arrive a few minutes early.
- Please BYOMat and any other things you may need (towel, yogi toes, water, etc.).
- Rumor has it that there may be live music!
- If there's rain, class will be cancelled and yogis will be notified via the Facebook invite 30 minutes prior.